Causing Faster and More Effective Movement Forward
When the people in leadership positions in a business lack clarity and drive to move to higher levels of excellence, how does the rest of the organization suffer? Sluggish sales, lack of enthusiasm, and demotivation are common symptoms of a leadership team in need of accountability and direction. This is what executive coaching from EXOS Advisors brings to the individual leaders and leadership teams we work with.
By helping leaders understand themselves, the energy that they bring to their organization, and what their coworkers need from them, whole businesses are empowered to take meaningful steps forward.
Ready to get started? Get in touch.
The Place of Executive Coaching in Business Growth
What Executive Coaching Looks Like
- Development and participation in weekly executive meetings
- Establishing accountability structure
- Measuring results and increasing performance both individually and as a group
- Assist in developing a meeting structure customized to meet current management challenges and create a culture of performance and contribution down through the organization
- EXOS Advisors Executive Coaches rely on Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) to guide and prioritize initiatives
Most of our executive coaching is provided one-on-one with people identified as key to the continued growth and development of your organization. EXOS is responsible to facilitate forward motion with the person (or group) being coached, while the individuals being coached are responsible to carry out assignments and keep commitments to their completion.
So What’s Next?
- You reach out to us
- We call you back and set up a discovery session. We will also give you a link to take the Core Values Index™, which is foundational in helping us understand you and how we can better serve you
- We conduct our discovery session where we ask questions, assess your needs, and figure out together what it looks like to move forward.
Ready to get started? Contact our team today!
The Role of the Core Values Index in Executive Coaching by EXOS Advisors
The Core Values Index™ (CVI™) assessment is at the foundation of our work as executive coaches. Through the use of this tool, we are able to move beyond asking generic questions or providing each of our clients with the same “steps for success.”
With a 97% repeatability rate, the CVI™ is the most reliable assessment out there for determining what really motivates each of us to make the greatest contribution in our work – whether power, love, wisdom, or knowledge. These aren’t just words that we throw around because they sound nice. Our core values drive us to make a specific contribution to our work, and learning to recognize and tap into those values makes a measurable difference in motivation and productivity, which translate to the bottom line of any company. How could your business change if your executives were functioning in line with who they are made to be?
When we coach someone, the CVI™ is the starting point for determining how that individual can bring their highest and best contribution to meeting the goals of their job and the business. The assessment provides our coaches with objective criteria that we can use to make sure executives are in the right places with the right support doing the right kind of work for their own good as well as the good of the company.
EXOS Advisors Provides Executive Coaching for Clients Nationwide
Taylor Protocols is the sole owner and copyright holder of all Core Values Index ™ (CVI™) CVI Certified Value Added Relationships (VARs™), Top Performer Profile™ (TPP™)